Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Baby's Big Mess!

Today I would like to share a little story about my little guy. When I got home from my crop my husband said to me, "Just want to prepare you, he kinda got into your stuff." This is what happens when you turn your back for a minute! LOL! Everything WAS put away btw! He saved me the mess to see because he didn't know if I could save any of it. RIGHT!!!! LOL! At least I got the pictures and I can scrap them!

Photobucket
Can you say WOW!
This is his creation in the Sculpting Foam.
Photobucket
My now empty jar of Fun Flock.
Photobucket
And a close up of his beautiful mess! A great mixture of gold embossing powder, white embossing powder, glitter(not yet used), Fun Flock, and GLUE!!!!
Photobucket
This is him explaining that he made a Big mess, and saying, "Sorry Mommy".
Photobucket
And finally him being proud of himself! LOL!
Photobucket
Hope you got a good laugh! I was upset when it happened but you can't always sweat the small stuff. Or the big messes! LOL!

No comments: