Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Christmas Picture

I don't often get my picture taken, but we decided that we would take some on Christmas Eve after mass. This is my favorite of the ones with the kids. The tree in the back ground, and Christmas music playing. After this we read some Christmas books, among them my favorite, T'was the night before Christmas. We then put little baby Jesus in the manger under the tree. And Finally put out the milk and cookies for Santa, then it was time for bed. This is where the wait begins for us parents, ours; about two hours long! LOL! Who do you think was up at the crack of dawn? ME!!!! It really was a great Christmas this year, not too fast paced, with enough family and tradition surrounding us. I hope everyone's was as good as mine!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

I would love a copy of this one!