Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sounds Like a Plan To Me.

It's time to get back at this whole blogging thing. I've missed it. For real. Other things have taken over my life. I feel like there isn't enough time in the day for everything. I miss scrapbooking too. I need to make an effort to get back at it. I recently left facebook and I can't even begin to explain how much of a great choice it was for me. I'm not going to get into all the details because really who cares. I left, I'm happy, end of conversation. I'm thinking that I need to document our lives a little better now though. That's part of why I started blogging in the first place. So here's to a fresh start. I'm thinking of switching it up a bit, take some ideas I've seen on other blog's like random days where I just post something well, random. What I'm reading, kids updates, scrapbook stuff, pinterest fav's of the week, fashion find's, ect.

No comments: