Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow it's been a long time. Over the past few months many things have taken the place of posting on my blog. Life happens and while I wish I had made more of an effort I also know that my family and sanity have to come first.
Update.
During the summer vacation one of my brew became a teenager. Which I might add he is quite proud of. He has since started the 8th grade.

Photobucket

Another got a massive hair cut, said good-bye to her best friend who moved away, and started the sixth grade.

Photobucket

And the littlest one started kindergarten and resently turned the big 5.

Photobucket

I have been working lots of course, but recently took some time off to visit with my brother who came to visit all the way from Fort Nelson, B.C. over our Thanksgiving holidays.

I have managed to find some time to scrapbook and will be posting those layouts over the coming posts.

Photobucket

For now I hope you enjoy looking at some of my artwork.

No comments: