Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I hope you fly.

Little birdies. I hope you fly. I hope you learn, grow, explore, laugh, take chances, change, work hard, and believe in yourself. I hope you know how proud we are of you. I hope you know how much we love you. I hope you do everything whole heartedly. Change is good. Change is a little scary.


Photobucket

C on her birthday two days ago. Yes she has eyeshadow on. No she will NOT be going to school like that;) Tomorrow she enters junior high. She's excited and nervous and happy all at once. I'm excited and nervous all at once but I know she will do fine. I know she is a good girl with a good head on her shoulders. She makes me so proud to be her mom. My hopes for her this year are that she remains true to her, that she finds new challenges and works hard, and that she gets involved in something she is passionate about.


Photobucket

This guy will be starting high school tomorrow. How did that happen? Didn't he just go to kindergarten. He makes my heart swell and hurt all at once. My hopes for him this year are that he developes his talents more, that he works hard academically, and that he becomes more involved in school life.

Photobucket

The Q man lost his first tooth today on the eve of grade one. This pic cracks me up. He is such a firecracker. My hopes for him this year are that he learns to read, gains more self confidence, and loves all the new challenges of grade one.

I hope you fly!