Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ramblings.

We laid low today. Housework, laundry, and scrapping on the agenda. Christmas vacation flew by and in its quake left me exhausted, a messy home, and a mountain of laundry to do. A great week we had visiting family, going to movies, out to dinners, seeing all the lights, staying up late, and celebrating with friends. The snow has melted because of the mild temperatures leaving everything wet and soggy. The kids are a little sad to have their sledding hill gone. I'm sure January will bring lots more snow and cold temperatures for plenty of sledding, skating, and snowmen. It's back to school for my kiddos tomorrow so tonight I leave you with today's scrapiness.

Some old pictures of my family before I became a part of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sweet nephew M.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the butterflies and the bling you used! And I love the way you use the alphabet tiles too. :)

Jen said...

love both of them!