Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweet.

I have loved this photo ever since I took it. I just love the smile on my Grandma's face, and Quintin's cute chubby legs. It really is a sweet picture of them. She loved holding the babies in the family.
Photobucket
I often forget to tell what I used. First off this is one of my designs. Just messing around. This is the Chocolate Chalet collection from Cloud9 designs. I love it! I used the papers, stickers, chipboard flowers, and gel stitches. I also used chipboard letters from another company. The edges are painted with white paint from our distressing kit. I used a plate to trace and cut out the circle ;0) I am trying to use up some non CTMH stuff. I have sooooo much and it's a shame to let it sit there. This LO would look good with the Adorable PP as well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute...Remember if you ever what to unload some supplies........