Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland Book

This is a little scrapbook I made using the Aspen paper pack. I made it to house some pictures of my family skating on the canal. We go several times a year. The Canal is the World's longest skating rink, which is home to Canada's Capital, Ottawa. The part of the Canal that you skate on starts at Dow's lake and ends right down town. 7.8 km long! While there we usually enjoy some hot chocolate and a beavertail. Yum. For those of you that may not know what a beavertail is, it's a yummy fried pastry with several different topping choices. I tend to stick with the Cinnamon/lemon. The original! Sooo good. I'll post some pics after we go.
This is what the front looks like, the four pages are different sizes and made to over lap.
Photobucket
These are the fronts of the pages.
Photobucket
These are the backs of the pages.
Photobucket

No comments: