Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The ABC'S Of Me.

I read this post on Jennifer's blog and I thought it was fun. I decided I would do it too since I won't be doing any scrappin' for another week :( To much happening around here for scrappin' it makes me sad but all the reasons make me happy :) :) :)

Age: 32
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: folding laundry
Dad's Name: Michael
Essential start your day item: Tea and a shower
Favorite actor(s):Will Smith, Al Pacino, Matthew Mcconaughey, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon.
Gold or Silver: Hummm, depends. both. haha.
Height:5'10"
Instruments you play(ed): French horn. lol
Job title: Mom, Sales Associate, Close to my Heart consultant
Kid(s): 3, Drake, Cassidy, Quintin
Living arrangements: Moving this weekend.
Mom's name: Elizabeth
Nicknames: Sam
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Gallbladder, kids, injury.
Pet peeves: Rude people, eating with your mouth open, and people who don't wash their hands when they go to the bathroom. (see it all the time in Public- GROSS)
Quotes you like: Peace cannot be achieved through violence, It can only be attained through understanding. -Ralph Waldo
If you are all wrapped up in yourself you are overdressed. -Kate Halverson
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings: 1 sister, and 1 brother (who passed away almost 7 years ago), 1 half sister and 2 half brothers on my Dad's side.
Time you wake up: 6:30-7:00 depending on schedule
Umbrella: Always!
Vegetable you dislike: squash & brussel sprouts
Ways you run late: how about ways I don't run late. lol. It's so easy to be late with 3 kids but I try really hard not to and get up earlier if it's a morning appointment.
X-rays you've had: hahaha, A little accident prone as a child/teen pretty much my whole body at one time or another. I'm happy to say I finally grew out of it. *knocks on wood*
Yummy food you make: Chili, thanksgiving dinner, steak, cookies, cake.
Zodiac: Sagittarius

I hope you enjoyed my abc's and if you feel so inclined do one for yourself.

2 comments:

brn2scrp said...

Cool ABCs, and I just might steal this for a blog post ... great way to share a bit of info!

Jen said...

love the running late and pet peeves. I could have wrote them verbatum for you!
Love ya!