Friday, May 8, 2009

This is my Why!

These pictures were taken just two weeks ago. I really love them. The look on each child's face is a real reflection of who they are right now. These three little beings really are MY why. Why I do what I do, why I work, scrap, try, learn, give, and love. They are my everything. Of course that also includes my DH. It's easy to loose sight of why we do everything we do on a daily basis. It's easy to get discouraged, to give up. I look at these faces and I am reminded of my why. Love for my family. Plain and simple.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful. They should be anyones why but you guys are so blessed to be eachothers. Happy Mothers Day!

Jamie Harder said...

wow!!! I love the title this is my why... so perfect!! Wonderful layout!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Now go get'em! You've got your why for your business, share it with your friends and customers, and because you're sharing your heart, your business will grow!

brn2scrp said...

Hi Samantha! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. It's always great to know there are people out there reading, know what I mean? :o)

So did you go get the cart at Costco?? I totally don't regret my purchase - I love love love it! Worth every penny. If I had the space, I would get a second one!

Beautiful layout - love the sentiment. Love your work!!

ck said...

What a great layout! I wish I had the talent/patience to create like this.

Jamie Harder said...

hey Samantha...left you a little award on my blog:)

Lori said...

Great layout. Love the colors.
Stop by my blog. I left something for you.
Hugs,
Lori